Mr. Fyodor Anatolyevich Rozovskiy, born in 1957 in Moscow, graduated from Institute of Asian and African Countries, Moscow State University, in the year 1979 (got diploma in Alama Iqbal poetry).
• From 1979 to 1980 worked in Karachi (Pakistan) as the Technical Assistant-Interpreter in Pakistant Steel Mill Industry.
• From 1981 to 1987 worked in the Institute of Oriental Studies, Russian Academy of Sciences.
• In the year 1988 joined the Union of Soviet Societies for Friendship and Cultural Relations with Foreign Countries.
• From 1989 to 1991 served as the Consul in the Consulate General of the USSR in Madars and Director, then the House of Soviet Science and Culture in Madras.
• From 1991 to 1997 was the Consul in the Consulate General of the Russian Federation in Mumbai and Director of the Russian Centre of Science and Culture in Mumbai.
• From the year 1997 till 2000 worked in the Head Quarters of the Russian Centre for International Scientific and Cultural Cooperation, Moscow.
• From July 2000 till March 2004, worked as the First Secretary, Embassy of the Russian Federation in Bangladesh and Director, Russian Centre of Science and Culture in Dhaka.
• From April 2004 onwards Mr. Rozovskiy is the Counsellor and Head of the Cultural Department of the Embassy of the Russian Federation in India and the Director, Russian Centre of Science and Culture, New Delhi.
In 2011, Mr. Fyodor Rozovskiy was awarded the Medal of the Order “For Merits before Motherland”, II Grade.
Mr. Fyodor Rozovskiy is proficient in Hindi, Urdu, Farsi, English and French languages. He is very well acquainted with the cultural, political and social aspects of Indian life and has authored a number of articles on Indian literature and Indo-Russian bilateral relations.